(Please note that this is meant as a joke, and it is not meant to be used on our teachers.)
- Stare at your teacher the whole class and smile creepily.
- Twitch your leg and look focused. Raise your hand. When called on, ask to go to the bathroom. While the teacher is answering, smile, sigh and relax. Respond with “too late, never mind”.
- Call your teacher mom. Even if your teacher is a man.
- Sit next to an empty chair and start whispering to your “imaginary friend”.
- Write in tiny writing. When asked about it, explain that you are saving paper to save the environment.
- If the teacher asks you to hand them something, give it to them but refuse to let go. When they start tugging at it, hold on and stare blankly into space.
8. Scribble and doodle all over your paper, cross it out and repeat. If the teacher asks you what you are doing, smirk and say “you’ll see!”
9. When the teacher asks a question, wiggle in your seat as hard as you can, raise your hand as high as you can, and shout: “I know! I know!” as loud as you can. When the teacher calls you say: “Never mind.”
10. During a test, repeatedly stare at your hand as if you are reading something, and nod, while quickly scribbling answers on your sheet.
11. Pretend to chew gum. When you’re told to spit it out, prove that you aren’t chewing on anything.
12. Borrow a pencil and return it all chewed up and slobbery.
13. Do all your homework in yellow crayon.
14. Collect everybody’s pencils and start sharpening them. Loudly.
15. Staple your papers with ten staples. If you can, create a pretty design.
16. Bring your math book to history class...