(Please note that this is meant as a joke, and it is not meant to be used on our teachers.)
- Stare at your teacher the whole class and smile creepily.
- Twitch your leg and look focused. Raise your hand. When called on, ask to go to the bathroom. While the teacher is answering, smile, sigh and relax. Respond with “too late, never mind”.
- Call your teacher mom. Even if your teacher is a man.
- Sit next to an empty chair and start whispering to your “imaginary friend”.
- Write in tiny writing. When asked about it, explain that you are saving paper to save the environment.
- If the teacher asks you to hand them something, give it to them but refuse to let go. When they start tugging at it, hold on and stare blankly into space.
8. Scribble and doodle all over your paper, cross it out and repeat. If the teacher asks you what you are doing, smirk and say “you’ll see!”
9. When the teacher asks a question, wiggle in your seat as hard as you can, raise your hand as high as you can, and shout: “I know! I know!” as loud as you can. When the teacher calls you say: “Never mind.”
10. During a test, repeatedly stare at your hand as if you are reading something, and nod, while quickly scribbling answers on your sheet.
11. Pretend to chew gum. When you’re told to spit it out, prove that you aren’t chewing on anything.
12. Borrow a pencil and return it all chewed up and slobbery.
13. Do all your homework in yellow crayon.
14. Collect everybody’s pencils and start sharpening them. Loudly.
15. Staple your papers with ten staples. If you can, create a pretty design.
16. Bring your math book to history class...
18. Laugh hysterically at random things they say.
19. Always forget your pencil and ask to borrow one from your teacher every single class.
20. Stare at the clock.
21. Cough every time the teacher begins a sentence.
22. If the teacher is telling you about his or her weekend or private life, nod understandingly with a sad smile on your face and say “that’s so sad!”
23. Ask about the spelling of every hard word your teacher says, and look it up in the dictionary. If they ask why, say you just want to make sure they are using it correctly.
24. When the teacher does attendance, yell “here” for every person.
25. If you get an assignment to highlight a text, highlight the most irrelevant words and turn it in.
26. When the teacher asks a question, raise your hand. When called on, ask to go to the bathroom.
27. Talk in a squeaky voice.
28. Fold your homework into a paper airplane and fly it across the room. Extra points if it lands on the teacher’s desk.
29. Lean your chair back so that it’s balancing on only two legs.
30. Count how many times your teacher says “um.”
31. Right after the teacher gives directions, say: “Huh?”
32. Rotate the computer screens 180 degrees.
33. Do all your homework in highlighter.
34. When the teacher asks a question, raise your hand and answer with something really random.
35. Scream and cover your ears. When the teacher asks what wrong, answer “the voices” in a small, scared voice.
36. After everything the teacher says, say “that’s what you think.”
37. Tell your teacher that you don’t get it, and ask them to start over… from September.
38. If you get a substitute teacher, stare at them suspiciously. If they ask you something, claim that you don’t talk to strangers.
39. Imitate your teacher.
40. Pass a blank piece of paper to your friend. Pretend to write, so the teacher thinks you are passing notes. When they catch you, watch their face as they realize the page is empty.
41. Ask many irrelevant questions.
42.Turn in the wrong piece of paper for homework.
43. When your name is called during attendance, nod your head and go “sup?”
44. Get all your friends to cough all class.
Our own experiences & Imagination
Please note that this is meant as a joke, and it is not meant to be used against the wonderful teachers we have at QISS.