Cocoa powder (30g)
Baking powder (1T)
Almond powder (30g)
Chocolate chips (100g)
1. Mix the sugar and butter together.
2. Put the egg into step 1 and melt the sugar.
3. Pour the cream into step 2 and mix them together.
4. Pour all of sieved powders and flour into step 3 and mix them using the slice.
5. Put the milk into step 4 and mix them together.
6. Lastly, put the chocolate chips in to step 5 and mix them.
7. Put the dough into muffin mold.
8. Put them in to oven for 25minutes in 175 celcius.